Regarding my qualifications and credentials in biomedical sciences, mathematics and science in general, here are my qualifications:
- I did a summer internship doing lab work in plant tissue cloning under a Biochemistry program at Lawrence Berkeley Labs under my father’s supervision.
- I took some coursework toward a B.S. in Computer Science, but did not complete the degree.
- I have a B.S. in Chemistry (and a social studies minor) from George Mason University.
- I have some graduate work (1.5 years) under a research fellowship Ph.D. track position in Physical Chemistry at George Washington University (but no terminal degree). Specialties: Spectroscopy and optics.
- General scientific geekery
- Mom: Charge Nurse (Sr. nurse) – retired
- Dad: Biochemistry professor – retired
- Uncle: Machinist (classified work in nuclear sciences) – deceased